Saturday, May 28, 2005

Muses and more

I like to read introductions to books just to get a feel for what inspired book or just an overview. Sometimes they drag on so long that I just skim and move on. The intro to Lives of the Muses is so well written that the length seemed of no consequence. Well, it drew in some of my favorite topics, art, storytelling, strong women. Familiar figures and new ones- I am looking forward to a great read!

I dropped by Bookaholic with notebook in hand- whoohoo! I found three books on my hard-to-find used list! One has been on the list so long I had given up and taken it off. The Bookaholic freaks are gradually getting back in my good graces, even though I am still annoyed that they don't take my books either because they have too many of the same title or it is a title that too obscure to sell. Bah to them, hello Goodwill

No comments: